I do not want to lie in my death-bed, regretting the things I’ve missed in my life. Those things which I wanted to do but was afraid if I would fail. Those things I could do if I had put in an extra effort.
1. Himalayan Trekking ( July 17- 26. 2015 – Valley of Flowers! Worth every second of the time spent there)
2.Compere a show.
3. Learn Dance
4. Speak in front of 100 people
5. Lose 10kg!
6. Save money to buy a laptop (August 24, 2013) 7. Watch a sunrise. 8. Stand beneath a waterfall. 9. Grow a plant 10. Run a marathon (TCS 10K – May 19th)
11. Learn to play one whole song in keyboard.
12. Write 100 blog posts
13. Own a DSLR camera (August 27, 2013!!) 14. Earn one more degree. (Masters in Software Systems!)
15. Ride a bike.
16. Scuba Diving (Nirvana Nomads – May 17th 😀 😀 Loved it!!)
17. Learn a foreign language
18. Send post card to my father 19. Help a child learn. 20. Develop an app from scratch
21. Bungee jumping
22. Learn Android.
23. Re-read Time Traveller’s wife
24. Visit Vatican
25. Complete the story lying in drafts for about a year 26. Take a walk in a beach at night(Manipal, Murudeshwar).
27. Do a community service.
28. Go to a live concert(Banglore, OctoberFest 19-10-2011)
29. Spend a day in silence
32. Go on an hot air balloon or paragliding
33. Meet A R Rahman
35. Learn to play Snooker
36. Ride an elephant.
37. Visit foreign country
38. Do a perfect split
39. Resume Calligraphy
40. Stay awake one whole day
41. Revamp wardrobe
42. Go for an international conference.
43. Finish the 101 class at udacity
44. Throw a party for friends 45. Make a collection of my favourite quotations.
46. Become a world-class programmer
47. Walk in rain without an umbrella( Loved it!! 30-10-2012)
48. Make appearance on screen.
49. Take print of few of photographs I’ve taken
50. Get down on my knee and propose. 🙂